




Happy Birthday to us! Our friends brought over their birthday hat for Scott to wear on his birthday. He worked it out so with the 4th holiday, he had a four-day weekend to celebrate. We had cake one day, went out to dinner another and opened presents all weekend. Way to spread it out! Luke actually loved his birthday this year. Moom bought him this life-size Darth Vegas (as his calls it). It's up in his room with a Darth Vegas helmet that says all these different Darth Vegas things when you walk by it. It's pretty funny! Scott's mom made us two cakes to celebrate our birthdays--chocolate for him and carrot for me. They're the best!
On my birthday, I took the kids downtown to be in the children's parade. Who doesn't want a parade on their birthday?! We went to lunch afterward, then I hit the spa for a facial--aahhh! That night, we had a BBQ with some friends. It was a great day all around. Besides giving me my own "national holiday birthday" this year, I was also spoiled big time --Scott bought me a laptop!! I don't know if Scott is glad he did it or not, since now I'm really always on the computer. Learning Vista and Photoshop Elements has been a challenge, since I'm use to regular Photoshop, but I'm getting it. Vista won't support PS 6.0, which is dumb, so while I'm having to do some things on both computers, I'm loving the laptop anyway.





2 comments:
Love the sexy birthday hat...
"Scott bought me a laptop!! I don't know if Scott is glad he did it or not, since now I'm really always on the computer."
Yeah, I didn't think this through. Role reversal blows.
Post a Comment