Monday, September 14, 2009

September Races

















Jackson competed in his first triathalon ON HIS 10TH BIRTHDAY, no less. He smoked 'em, especially on the bike leg. He came in 8th in his age division (9-14)...not bad!! I think he really enjoyed it. It was well organized and fun to watch all the kids compete.




Last Saturday I ran a marathon relay with four of my friends. It was such a fun morning! The weather was perfect, although it got a little hot by the end. I was glad I was third. The chill was gone from the early morning, but not nearly as warm as the last leg of the race. Thanks to Jeanette, Karen, Stephanie and Raphael! We really were the Hot Holladay Mamas! Can't wait to do it again next year! Maybe we really can attack the Wasatch Back next summer! As long as I don't get Ragnar at 2 a.m, I'm in for it. In any case, if this race had been a Boston qualifier, we'd be in. Too bad that one isn't a relay!



















No comments: