Does anyone ever read my blog? Or is it just for me to ramble on and post pictures of my family?
Tonight Scott came home with roses for me--just because! I was so thrilled! He said it gets him off the hook for next month, Valentine's Day. He knows I'd rather get them now, for no other reason than he loves me and was thinking about me on an otherwise ordinary day. I'm one lucky girl.
Wheels Turning
14 years ago





3 comments:
I confess :-) i am your blog stalker! I love seeing your cute family and it helps me keep uncle doug updated :-)
i guess i feel the same way about the Campbell blog - no one ever comments!!
Lets comment :-)
I'm reading it now! Even though I "follow" you, your postings don't come up on my follow list. Therefore, when I remember that I have to make a special stop on your blog in case you have posted, then is the time I check.
And yes, it is so sweet of Scott to do that!
Hi Jeni,
Yes, I read your blog. I feel the same way about my blog sometimes, I hate seeing 0 comments. I do love to see what your family is doing and I'm glad we get to at least stay in touch this even after all these years.
Post a Comment